What’s changed over the Summer?
Welcome back everyone! We’ve been busy over the summer looking at ways we can improve your library experience.
- We have a new and improved FINDit. Learn more…
- Because automatic renewals have proved to be such a success, the standard loan period for books has changed from 4 week to 1 week, which means a speedier turn around for all your requests
- Reading Lists Online have changed…but only a little bit! Here’s how…
- At Cardiff we hope you agree that the new stock arrangement makes things easier to locate
- At Glyntaff you have more learning spaces with a shiny new floor!
What’s not changed?
The Advice Zones are operational in each of our campus Libraries. Open 08:30 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, you can get expert help and advice on all USW services.
Outside of the Advice Zone hours our buildings may be staffed by Library Attendants who can help with basic library enquiries.
Check our opening times for details of staffing and Term Time opening.
Don’t forget your Faculty Librarian is here to support you. They can help you find good quality information for your assignments or dissertation. So do make an appointment with your librarian if you need some help.
If you would like to comment on our services then please let us know.