Students at Partner Colleges

Welcome to the pages for students based at our partner colleges. The University Library will be of help to you during your studies but the majority of your needs for library services will be met by your own college. Your initial contact should always be with staff of these services.

Induction & Support

Library induction sessions should be organised by your college library and academic tutor.
You will be given information about your own college library as well as how to use the University’s library services.

Please contact the Librarian at your own college for more information on the arrangements for induction and library support.

Joining the library/ID Card

If you require an ID card (which is also your library card) after you have initially enrolled then please contact your nearest Campus Advice Zone to arrange for a card to be produced.

You will require proof of identification in order to obtain your ID card. For more information see the student administration ID card page

You will also find a lot of helpful information on our Getting Started page

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us