We’re excited to bring you a preview of the new and upgraded version of FINDit.
You’ll see many improvements when searching for library materials including:
- a fresh new interface incorporating flat and responsive design features
- improved interface for mobile devices
- easily refined results
- options to send results and citations to email or print
- resource recommender offering links to guides, librarians and more
Some things stay the same
- My Account features such as saved records, saved searches, search history, loans and requests will be carried across from the existing service.
- FINDit will continue to integrate with Reading Lists Online, and link out to our range of online resources, including ebooks, ejournals and databases
- You will still be able to access the classic version of FINDit until further notice.
I don’t like change
We’ve been working hard to make the transition as smooth as possible. Your library search experience is important to us so we’d love to hear your feedback.
Give the new system a try and let us know what you think.
Here to help
Your faculty librarian and library staff are here to help. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Ask a Librarian
Ask the library staff