FINDit – the discovery tool to search for books, full-text journal articles, news articles, conference proceedings and more.
It is also where you sign in to view My Account – your online library account
FINDit has changed
From the 2018-19 autumn term, we are offering a new, upgraded version of our library search service, FINDit. Both this and the old version will be available, but a planned withdrawal of the Classic Interface is scheduled for 31 July 2019.
You’ll see many improvements when searching for library materials including:
- clean interface for both monitors and mobile devices
- quick access to online content or availability of print resources
- easily refined and customisable search results
- options to send search results and citations to email or print
- online chat support available from all pages
- improved search and browse database option
- browse collection by titles, author and subject
Some things stay the same
- all personal e-Shelf data such as saved records, saved searches, search history, loans and requests has been carried across from the existing classic interface.
- continued integration with Reading Lists Online, and links out to our range of online resources, including ebooks, ejournals and databases
We’ve been working hard to make the transition as smooth as possible. Your library search experience is important to us so we’d love to hear your feedback.
Give the new system a try and let us know what you think.
Contact your Faculty Librarian
24/7 Online Chat Service
Useful Guides to FINDit