Considerate Behaviour Policy: Treforest Library & Student Centre
We want you to enjoy using this space to enable you to get the most out of the services and resources we offer.
Help us create a welcoming, comfortable and safe space to meet your learning and support needs. To help achieve this we ask you to adhere to the following:
• Respect your Library and Student Centre and the resources it offers.
• Be considerate and courteous to others using this space.
• Please be aware of how the different spaces in the building can used.
• Clear up after yourself, so that others can use the space after you.
• Please vacate spaces you are not using, to allow others to use them.
• We want you to feel at ease here, but sleeping is discouraged.
• Library and Student Centre Staff are here to help you, please treat them with respect.